Friday, March 11, 2011

What was your first diecast?

I wonder what got people started in this hobby and what was their first diecast. I think everyone has their first diecast before they collecting it. For me, it was only the start of 9 years ago where I purchased my first model - the Ferrari 456GT by Bburago. I bought this car when I came to US. for study English. My friend bough me to Toy R'us, and he told me to buy this car because it was cheap. So I bought it. After I back home, I was looked at it and enjoyed it very much. That's my first feeling to diecast. Since that time, it's my inspiration for me to begin collecting diecast and definately kick started my addiction.  Thanks to my friend to let me know how happy to look and enjoy what we like to collect.

Photo by http://www.mpdiecast.net/models/456_18.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Thats really cool. Its interesting how an item can make someone so happy

    ReplyDelete