Friday, March 18, 2011

What do people think and say about my hobby?

Well as usual, no one understands why I buy model cars. My parents say I have too much cars ( I have about 400 cars total ) and tells me when I'm gonna stop!!! I tell them I love you both, I use my own money, and it makes me feel happy, and I don't know when I'm gonna stop.

My girlfriend thinks I should just buy one model a year....!! That made me laugh. Hey, she buys bags like LV, coach, Fendi, Burberry, PRADA's, chanel, almost every month. So I tell her why can't I buy my own bags such as AUTOart, Kyosho, Minichamps, Hotwheels, BBR, UT, etc...
 
A lot of my friend are impressed by the sheer size of my collection but some annoying friends have the response that I could buy a 1:1 with the money spent on models. But I suppose, if I ever had to sell everything to acquire my dream car then...yes I suppose I'll consider it but for now, 'm quite happy having most of my dream cars in my room. I find the models bring me more joy than a 1:1 at this moment.
So I suppose diecast is just something that non-car lovers would ever understand. 

I love cars. I love how they are designed and how they work, the history and the stories behind them!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment