Friday, March 11, 2011

How much do you love this hobby..?

Different people have different hobbies. I used to collect stamp when I was young. Now my hobby is in to collecting diecast. Just how much do I love this hobby?

Well, I love it so much that I worked as waiter and newspaper boy to earn money for buying them. In Thailand, every night after work I go to my room and just admire what I have. Stare at my collection and enjoy the variety of makes, and models, the different shapes, and colors, and they are all very special in their own way. I don't know, but my collection makes me feel happy and enjoy. I feel the sense of relaxation each and everytime I look at them. I love this hobby so much.  My mom asked me once that do I still collecting diecast until I grow old? My answer is yes. It's hard to stop. That's how much I love this hobby...!!

1 comment:

  1. You know what, at the first time I get into your blog, I thought it was talking about how to collecting some real but wired cars...lol

    It really gave me a chance to know your real hobby.

    ReplyDelete