Friday, March 4, 2011

8 years for finding one diecast car

I collected many die-cast models over the years and yet there is still one or two models out there that I have always wanted to add to my collection, but it seems so hard because they are rare or produced in limited numbers. I'm sure there is a model you wanted to buy too.

The models I've always wanted is Nissan Skyline R-34 Nur. This car had product only 1000 cars. So it's rare and hard to find item. Since I begin collecting diecast, I looking for it for 8 years. However, at least I got it with $600 price.
Even the price is high, but if you compare with how long you looking for and how happy when you get it, it's worth to pay. Every time I looks at it, I feels very happy to have it.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is amazing! I'm sure your very proud to have such a rare collectable.

    ReplyDelete